New to NOBLINE: Gold Sugar – the unique 24 Karat golden sugar cube. Gold Sugar is the new, unique sugar cube covered in 24 carat gold. Thanks to our revolutionary patented process we are able to cover each innumerable microscopic surface of sugar cube in gold. That is how we make a simple sugar cube as beautiful, evocative and exclusive as it can be. It becomes a high quality work of art – impress your friends and business partners! Gold Sugar Website
New to NOBLINE: Our GoldBear creations for youngens are produced in a highly limited edition of 100 pieces. If requested by order, we would love to produce plush toys in gold fur according to their wishes.
A great article on NOBLINE Switzerland and the founder, creator and Trimmis resident Gerd Mattheiss, appeared in the regional newspaper Suedostschweiz.
An article appeared in WOMEN KNOW WHY.
An article about our NOBLINE golden headphones appeared in GQ Luxury
A great article on NOBLINE Switzerland appeared Magazin BORN RICH. Swiss company Nobline specializes in fashion and lifestyle products plated in 24 Karat gold. Like King Midas, the uber-rich too have a fascination for gold embellished objects. The use of gold puts even the simplest of things into a strata of being elite; Swiss Company Nobline, is one new entity which specializes in fashion and lifestyle associated with 24K gold products, and they certainly have their gamut full with significant innovations; from a gold fur jacket to gold-plated headphones, the elite manufacturer knowns how to turn everyday objects into objects of desire. Andrea Di Virgilio, Quelle: bornrich 04/2013
Galvanic Metal Foams Open pores available from PPI 5 to PPI 120. The new innovative product 2009. You can use it for heat exchangers, crash elements, catalytic converters, partially reenforced composite materials, walls, ceilings and many more. Here are some facts:
- Wide metallic coating thicknesses possible, ranging from 5 – 1000 microns.
- Suitable for galvanic-precipitating metals and multiple metal layers.
- Copper, brass, iron, nickel, gold, silver, cobalt, chromium III, IV, palladium (cat. converters).
- Coatings can be produced as gloss or mat surface, or with magnetic properties.
- Color and phosphorescent coating possible.
- Helices can also be coated.
- Additives may be incorporated.
- Permeable, low weight, stable, retains large inner surface.
- The coarseness of the surface can be selected.
- Foam thickness up to 40 mm is field proven. Lab tests up to 200 mm are successful.
- Productions costs are reduced to near material costs.
- Low maintenance production, low labor costs.
- Nearly all geometric forms can be treated in this galvanic process. Machining the metal foams in all variations is possible.
In 2005, development in the laboratory focused on future technologies such as RFID tags, printed conductor paths. At that time, few developers were thinking about the possibilities of this for the future, for example purchasing goods completely contactlessly at the supermarket. Imagine that not all the delivery of goods in a warehouse would have to be controlled individually, but instead by non-contact scanning. At that time, all of this was still utopian, but not for Gerd Mattheiss.
Founder, Gerd Mattheiss, makes his first thoughts on the subject of metallizing at the nanoscale. He was concerned with the question of how the smallest nanostructures could be coated with metals in the finest of nanolayers, so that the structure of the material remained intact. Let us take small flowers from the garden that are to be metallized as an example here. Freshly picked and still in full bloom. After many sleepless nights and many 100s of hours of work in the laboratory, he achieves a breakthrough with the development of the first organic jewels. Many compare Gerd Mattheiss with Daniel Düsentrieb and that is not so far-fetched.